Garon Wade and his husband Jamie were prepared for their son in 2012. They were not prepared for what strangers had to say.
- (Cab Driver in Florida directly after getting in) Where’s his mom? (Us) He doesn’t have a mom. (Long Awkward Silence)
- (Cashier at a Surf Shop, see’s just me and my little boy) Oh man, you were given Daddy duty today huh? (Me) It’s Daddy Duty everyday at my house bro. (Confused look)
- Do you think he’ll be more likely to grow up gay? (Me) No. But I’ll love him for whoever he is, so it doesn’t really matter does it?
- (Man on a plane next to me, completely out of nowhere) So did you leave his mom in DC or are you taking the baby to his mom in Florida? (Me) He doesn’t have a mom, he has two Dads. (Complete Silence)
- Are you guys going to tell him he’s adopted one day? (Us) Yea, but I’m pretty sure even if we didn’t, at some point he’d figure that one out right?
- You shouldn’t take babies on planes for the first many months because they get sick right away. (Us). He’s already been on 20 flights. (Silence)
- (Random Guy on the street) Where’s his mom? (Us) She didn’t want him, so I guess that makes us the next best thing.
- (Random Stranger at the grocery store) That baby’s so cute. Does your wife breastfeed? (Me). No he’s got two Dads so we give him formula. (Lady) What??
- (Another Random Lady at the grocery store). That baby is so young. You should NOT be out with him like this at the grocery store! (My husband) Oh I’m sorry are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Excuse me? (Husband) Are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Well, no. (Husband) Then I’m not that interested in what you have to say. My pediatrician said it’s fine to take him out. Have a good one.
- (Yet another Random Stranger) Where’s his mom? (Me) Where’s your mom?
I don’t even need to know the story behind this picture it just makes me very happy
I’m sorry but this made my whole day
Ad that popped up on my facebook page… why’s it gotta be SMALL business insurance? And am I am the only one who would have made my company’s slogan “It’s not the size of your insurance plan, it’s what you do with it that counts”?
Horton Heard a Bitch
The caption….. LOL!
This is what guys who think they’re God’s gift to women sound like when they hear a girl is into the Dom/Sub culture and take it as a personalized invitation/challenge to act bad ass
Let’s just take a moment to appreciate the fact that Pooh has just shoved the equivalent of his own internal organs back into his body like it was no big deal.
No bothers were given that day.
No bothers given.
when an artist you hate comes out with a good song
It’s on Netflix and my daughter watched it the other night… all I can say is that I had a weird impression of a Shakespeare/Grease mashup while watching it. Imagine if a greaser with the leather and slicked back hair and the accent started saying “thou” all over the place, and that’s what some characters were like. It really was just a study of “how many shakespearian quotes can we cram into one animated movie” and “how many times can we ask where the fuck Romeo is?” - In those regards, yes, Impressive